This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was RESULT. DELETE Rich Farmbrough 02:45, 13 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- No evidence of notability. Delete.-gadfium 02:00, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Near is not good enough, delete or userfy--nixie 06:39, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. rummey can add this entry if and when he is notable. Cnwb 06:43, 7 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete notability supposedly being 'near' is not grounds for keeping. Website mentioned has no Alexa rank at all (see http://www.alexa.com/data/details?url=idcwebdev.com) Andrew Lenahan - Starblind 17:00, Mar 7, 2005 (UTC)
- After reading the guide to voting, my vote here would be (no, I am not the creator of this page, but he sits near me at work): Userfy.-rummey
- Delete - David Gerard 11:01, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.